Wednesday, June 22, 2011

that SILLY THING called MOVING ON..

When do you move on? when you get hurt? you got cheated? you realized it's time? or when you have just decided to ACCEPT REALITY?

well, it isn't always easy to move on.. and along with it comes different phases..

The first phase of moving on: the "I-HAVE-ALREADY-DECIDED-TO-MOVE-ON PHASE".
This part is where you feel so strong.
It is the part where you have made your decision.
It is the beginning of what you say “new life”.
You are sticking to your choice.
Strongly willed, you have decided.
There’s no turning back.
You get a new hair cut. You treat yourself to a spa or shopping spree maybe and other recreational or should I say “diversional” activities.
The first few days are painful and yet you bear it.
You feel like you can do anything and you really can do anything, even the things that you don’t usually do or those you are usually afraid of doing.

Then the next few weeks, you start to feel OKAY.
That you’ve already moved on.
That you’re feeling fine or should I say GREAT without that significant person in your life.
I call this “PSEUDO-I-AM-ALREADY-OVER-YOU PHASE”.
This is the part where you always hang out with your friends and you tell everybody that you already forgot about him because it is really what you feel at that particular moment.
This is actually the TRICKY PART.
It makes you feel GREAT, HAPPY and well, OUTRAGEOUS.
But here’s the catch, you’re really not over him. well, atleast not yet.
It’s a defense mechanism.

THEN..
The silly and hard part is the next phase.
The what I call “OH-MY-GOD-I-AM-MISSING-HIM PHASE” .
This is the critical part.
It’s like the make or break question in a Q&A.
You feel the urge to get him back.
You feel like you need him again.
You reminisce.
You wish for those times that you spent together to come back.
You WANT HIM BACK BADLY.
You feel desperate to have him back in your arms again.
This can actually lead to depression.
This is the part that hurts.
But, this is also the challenging part.
This is the phase wherein if you have overcome it, if you have surpassed it, you will really be able to MOVE ON.
I mean the TRUE MOVING ON phase.
The real i-am-already-over-you scenario.
And this is also the SILLY PART of moving on.

IT IS THE PART WHERE YOU DECIDE.. Will you continue moving forward? or do you get stuck on that phase? or will you go back from the start?
REMEMBER, it is YOU who will decide on that.. Me? i'll go with the first choice.. :D so goodluck on moving on guys! :D

No comments: